Dwellingup 100 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. An entrant into the draw is required to ‘Like’ the designated post on WestCycle’s Facebook page, tag someone they wish to ride the event with and subscribe to WestCycle’s email newsletter
2. If an entrant is already subscribed to WestCycle’s email newsletter they will only need to ‘Like’ the Facebook post noted in point 1 and tag their riding partner
3. One winner will be drawn at random and notified by 1 September 2019
4. The winner will be contacted via email, a valid email address is required to enter the draw
5. The competition runs from 15 August 2019 – 1 September 2019 inclusive
6. The winner is entitled to two (2) entries (a double pass) that can be used for the 2019 Dwellingup 100 event (valued at $306).
7. The winner will receive a code to redeem their double pass online – it is the winner’s responsibility to redeem the prize
8. Any costs associated with taking the prize (e.g.: accommodation, travel) are the responsibility of the winner.