2020 TRACK CYCLING CHAMPIONSHIPS – WA STATE TEAM MANAGER (CONTRACT)
This is a fixed term and fixed fee contract to assist the General Manager Road and Track on all matters relating to the State Junior Track Team and State Elite Track Team in preparation for and at the Cycling Australia National Championships in Brisbane.
The contracted person will be responsible for the administrative duties of team management leading into the event and then play the role of team manager at the two National Championships in Brisbane. Costs associated with the travel to Brisbane will be covered.
- Work with the GM Road and Track and the selection panel to finalise State Team selection
- Draft State team selection letters
- Draft State team information documents
- Identify and appoint State Team Support Staff
- Manage all team logistics including accommodation, transport, bookings, invoicing
- Manage the State Team budgets and financial reconciliations
- Manage all athlete event entries as required
- Work alongside WA Institute administration as required
- Be the primary point of contact for all State Team enquiries from athletes, coaches and parents.
- Manage all State team kit and apparel including supplies, ordering and invoicing
- Manage the team and support staff during competition
- Attend all event Managers and Permanence meetings
- Availability to work 1 day per week in the WestCycle office in West Leederville, commencing the week beginning 27th January 2020.
- Availability to travel to Brisbane for the duration of the Junior and Elite National Track Championships.
- Proven administrative capabilities in areas such as travel bookings.
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Understanding of track cycling at a competitive level
- Eagerness to get involved in all aspects of cycling and do whatever is required to get a job done successfully.
- Must hold a current working with children check
- 1 day per week between up to WC 9/3/20 based in the WestCycle office
- Brisbane – 16/3/19 to 30/3/19 for both the Junior and Elite Track Nationals