As part of the Roe Street enhancement project, Civcon will be commencing the upgrade of critical infrastructure which includes large scale and complex works to cater for the City’s growth.
What is happening and when?
On behalf of the City of Perth, Civcon (Contractor) will be conducting construction activities across Roe Street between William St and King St between 6am Monday 20th June 2022 to 3pm Friday 24th June 2022 and 6am Monday 4th July 2022 to 3pm Friday 8th July 2022.
Planned Construction Activities:
- Service Installation
- Verge reconstruction;
- Pavement reconstruction and asphalt re-surfacing.
What will the impacts be?
- Full 24 hours road closures for East and West bound traffic. Please refer to attached maps and follow direction of traffic controllers;
- Construction noise;
- Footpath detours; and
- Installation of temporary construction fencing.
Local driveway access and use of pedestrian crossings will be permitted at all times.
There is a requirement to perform certain activities outside of normal working hours in order to:
- Reduce the impact on pedestrians and businesses;
- Provide a safe working environment for our personnel.
- Temporary road/lane closures and detours
Who to contact?
We are committed to working with stakeholders to minimise the impacts of this essential work and everything possible will be done to minimise disruption. While we will endeavor to complete the work as quickly as possible if you have any concerns, please refer: