Updated 31 March 2020
October 2019 to April 2020
- Detour extended to Richmond St to facilitate PSP resurfacing works commencing 7 February 2020
- Reopening timeline updated
- A hard closure of the PSP between Vincent St and Richmond St is required for resurfacing. The path will be closed from 31 March to 6 April 2020.
With the announcement of additional PSP works as part of Mitchell Freeway Southbound Widening and Mitchell Freeway PSP Construction, several PSP detours will be required between October and April 2020.
- Telford Cr to Hutton St – February 2019 to April 2020
- New PSP Hutton St to Glendalough Station – expected completion March 2020
Stage 1 – Bonnievale St to Britannia Road – October 2019 to December 2019 Stage 2 – Glendalough Station to Britannia Road – 2 December 2019 to February 2020
- Stage 3 – Glendalough Station to Richmond Street – 7 February 2020 to April 2020
- (Vincent Street Freeway off-ramp) Richmond Street to Stamford Street
- Closed from 31 March to 6 April 2020
Phone: 138 138
Disclaimer – Please use this information as a guide and check the project website for up-to-date information