15 April 2021
Kwinana Freeway Principal Shared Path Construction – Leach Highway to Mount Henry Bridge, Mount Pleasant
Expected Completion late-2021
Main Roads is planning for the final link in the Principal Shared Path (PSP) network along the Kwinana Freeway, between Leach Highway and Mount Henry Bridge, through the southern suburbs of Brentwood and Mount Pleasant.
This project will provide a continuous off-road facility for cyclists and pedestrians of all ages and abilities, eliminating conflict with traffic. Work includes:
- Constructing 500 metres of new shared path between Leach Highway and Cranford Avenue, adjacent to Selway Road in Bateman
- Local path connections and a new amenity wall built in the freeway reserve
- A new underpass at Cranford Avenue
- Upgrading the 500 metre section between Cranford Avenue and Mount Henry Bridge
- Lighting and line-marking
Construction is underway and is expected to be completed by late-2021.
Phone: 138 138
Disclaimer – Please use this information as a guide and check the project website for up-to-date information