The 8th Annual Margaret River Muster is on next weekend – Friday May 28 to Sun May 30.
Campsites and Cabins must be booked directly through RAC Margaret River Nature Park and you MUST RING TO BOOK, do not book online.
We have a weekend of fun and riding planned with rides at Middle Earth, Compartment 10, The Pines, South Carters (Creek Trails) and the new Blue and Black Jumps lines.
Tickets available HERE. The tickets are to show your attendance, not to book campsites or cabins.
CALL RAC Margaret River Nature Park NOW SO YOU DONT MISS OUT 9758 8227 See less
More information can be found HERE.
There is still space at RAC Nature Park for the Muster but you must ring them not book online. We are also announcing coached sessions with Tim Neve from Mountain Bike Coaching WA. More will be added if needed with the possibility of jumps sessions too. Booking information to come.
2021 KMBC Muster – Saturday Sessions
Session 1 – Beginner to early Intermediate – 9.30.1130 – Cost $60 pp – 6 per group
Session outcome: Ride descending flowy trails with more control and confidence.
This session is for beginner riders to early intermediate riders, signs of beginners and early intermediate riders are;
- New to riding
- Unstable body position
- Unable to ride in a centred and balanced position
- Unsure of how and when to brake in a controlled manner
- Challenged in green trails/when going faster in blue trails
- Consistently running high on exits of berms
- Heavy braking mid corner
The trail that will be used is “Fluid” we will either session a section or complete full runs, in which we will be required to pedal back up “Fluid Climb”.
Session 2 – Intermediate to Advanced – 1330-1530 – Cost $60 pp – 6 per group
Session outcome: Learn to use weighing & weighing to help modify line choice and be quicker through rocky sections and corners.
This session is for intermediate to advanced riders, signs of intermediate to advanced riders are;
- Centred, balanced and stable body position with the ability to reset into the correct position if have gotten out of shape
- Braking skills are consistent, able to confidently use both the front and back brakes and safely modulate a brake in the event of a wheel locking up.
- Some ability to change lines in a corner by choice
- Terrain awareness where the rider is looking to the next section, with some elements of planning where they are going.
- Some ability with perhaps incorrect timing to absorb, unweigh and weigh the bike at will while on trail
The trail that will be used is “Thumper” we will either session a section or complete full runs, in which we will be required to pedal back up “Fluid Climb”.