Regardless if you have received a WA Bike Month grant for your event or not, registering your event is simple. Follow the steps below and get your event listed with WA Bike Month.
How to Register your Community WA Bike Month event (public events)
To get your WA Bike Month event listed, all you need to do is create a public Facebook event and invite ‘WABikeMonth’ as a co-host. Once we have accepted this invite, your event will appear on WA Bike Month’s event calendar and will also help us promote your event to a wider audience.
Invite ‘WABikeMonth’ as a co-host
When creating your event post, please include as much information as possible, such as:
- What the participant will need to bring,
- Who the event is suitable for,
- E.g. is this suitable for children, novice riders or for experienced riders only?
- If registration is required, especially if there is a separate registration process.
- Date, time, location and contact details
For more information on how to create or edit a Facebook event, please visit https://www.facebook.com/help/210413455658361?helpref=about_content