Keen to give racing a go or looking for your next challenge? Discounted half yearly RACE memberships are now available. Not only do you score 7months of racing for the price of 6, you’ll also receive comprehensive cover on the bike when you’re racing, commuting or on the trails.
All Cycling Australia RACE members receive:
▪ Ability to affiliate with a local cycling club ▪ Ability to enter club, state and national races
▪ Access to club rides and resources ▪ Coverage of nonMedicare medical expenses (i.e. Dental and Physio) ▪ 24/7 Third Party Property Damage (excluding sanctioned races)
▪ 24/7 Third Party Personal Injury ▪ 24/7 Professional Indemnity Insurance*
▪ Income Protection**
▪ Access to Bike Insurance***
▪ Help support grassroots cycling programs Let’s Ride and She Rides
▪ Advocacy for safer cycling conditions
▪ Stay connected with online news and updates
▪ Exclusive Member prices and discounts
So what are you waiting for? Find your local club and become a member today!
P.S If you’re not yet ready to commit, we still have 3race and single race memberships available. Don’t forget, when you take out a 3race membership in the last 3months you’ll receive a refund of $51.20 when you upgrade to a half yearly race membership.
P.P.S There is a $20 rebate available for all current Mountain Bike Australia, BMX Australia and Triathlon Australia members. To score $20 off your half yearly membership, simply become a RACE member online, and give the Cycling Australia team a buzz on (03) 9998 6810 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to process a rebate.
*Must hold relevant accreditation **Disclaimer: 85% of your normal wage or $500AUD per week whichever is lower #To receive your discount as a Triathlon Australia member or MTBA members, please get in touch on 03 9998 email@example.com In accepting membership you are bound by the terms and conditions and the regulations of Cycling Australia including the Code of Conduct, responsible riding policy, Member Protection Policy and Anti Doping Policy. ***An additional policy must be taken out to find out more head to www.cycling.org.au/insurance