Fremantle Traffic Bridge Community Design Workshops
Following community consultation around the alignment of the new bridges, the location of two new bridges across the Swan River in Fremantle has now been confirmed, with the preferred alignment selected sees the location of the new traffic bridge moved further west than originally proposed.
With a confirmed alignment, Main Roads and the Fremantle Bridges Alliance is now focused on developing the design of the Fremantle Traffic Bridge and Rail Bridge.
Main Roads and the Fremantle Bridges Alliance want to hear from you about aspects including bridge aesthetics, walking and cycling connections, heritage interpretation and urban landscaping.
You can get involved in the following ways:
- Register to participate in one of our three Community Design Forums.
- Register to participate in our online Community Design Forum – or view the recording afterwards.
- Look out for the release of our Design Inspiration Document and the online Design Survey.
Community Design Forum registration details
Community Design Forum #1
- Thursday 26 August, Tradewinds Hotel. Time: 10am – 12.30pm
Community Design Forum #2
- Saturday 28 August, Tradewinds Hotel. Time: 10am – 12.30pm
Community Design Forum #3
- Tuesday 31 August, North Fremantle Community Centre Time: 6pm – 8:30pm
ONLINE Community Design Forum
- Monday 30 August, Online with ZOOM. Time: 6pm – 7.30pm
For more information