WestCycle represents the WA cycling community by engaging with the transport industry through workshops and meetings with key stakeholders.
We have recently represented the cycling community by attending meetings and providing feedback on a variety of infrastructure projects including:
- Your Move Stirling
- Roe/Kalamunda Interchange
- Karel Avenue Upgrade
- Transport Portfolio Communications of Cycling Infrastructure Projects
- RAC Arena Path
- Armadale Rd shared path (Tapper Rd to Freshwater Dr) Traffic Management Plan
- Mitchell Freeway PSP (Mount St to Hay St)
- Mitchell Freeway PSP (Britannia Ave to Richmond St) Traffic Management Plan
- Mitchell Freeway PSP (Karinyup Rd) Traffic Management Plan
- Canning Bridge shared path conflict zone design
- Hackett Drive shared path and bike lane Traffic Management Plan
In addition to this, we have also completed a submission to the Department of Transport’s Cycling Guidelines for Western Australia – Shared and Separated Paths and contributed to We Ride Australia’s Joint Submission to the National Obesity Strategy.
Many of the meetings we have with government agencies require us to keep the details of these meetings confidential, however, when details of these projects have been made public, we share these details through our website and e-newsletters.
You can view these updates on the site HERE. Sign up to the eNews by scrolling down to the bottom of the page.