Saturday rego and practice. Late Rego will be open 11am-3pm on Saturday. Practice: Track open 11.30am-4pm Saturday (Depending on Marshals). Sunday rego and race. Late rego will be open 8am-9am Practice: Track open from 8am-10:30am Racing:
Saturday rego and practice.
Late Rego will be open 11am-3pm on Saturday.
Practice: Track open 11.30am-4pm Saturday (Depending on Marshals).
Sunday rego and race.
Late rego will be open 8am-9am
Practice: Track open from 8am-10:30am
If you cannot do online rego please notify the club prior so you do not incur the late fee.
As this is a shuttled event, the price for this race is $20 higher to cover the cost of buses and drivers.
- Senior club members $100
- Junior club members $80 (U13, U15 & U17)
Proof of Membership and Licence needed- please keep you receipt
MTBA/Day licences required. Day licences available.
Online rego link – https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=3908
Online registration closes on: Wednesday 26/07/2017 at midnight.
- St John Ambulance to provide first aid (Saturday and Sunday)
- Sausages, Burgers and cold drinks available for purchase at the canteen adjacent to rego
- Shuttle buses
Conditions of entry.
If you do not have any of these items you will not be able to race (No grey area).
- Australian Standards or equivalent Approved helmet
- Elbow guards (Any quality moto or MTB shop will carry these.) my suggestions are G-form, 661, POC, TLD, Fox, Alpinestars and the list goes on, these do come in hard or soft shell. No makeshift elbow guards will be accepted.
- Long sleeve shirt, to the wrist
- Long pants or knee guards with shorts so your knees are covered.
- Bar ends on your handle bars
Camping will be allowed at the venue $10 per person or $30 per family people camping can pay cash at the registration tent
july 29 (Saturday) - 30 (Sunday)
Tyler Road, Yarloop