Saturday rego and practice. Late Rego will be open 11am-3pm on Saturday. Practice: Track open 11.30am-4pm Saturday (Depending on Marshals). Sunday rego and race. Late rego will be open 8am-9am Practice: Track open from 8am-10:30am Racing:
Saturday rego and practice.
Late Rego will be open 11am-3pm on Saturday.
Practice: Track open 11.30am-4pm Saturday (Depending on Marshals).
Sunday rego and race.
Late rego will be open 8am-9am
Practice: Track open from 8am-10:30am
Location of the track can be found by clicking http://pdmbc.com/maps-n-trails
Prices: Track side rego will incur a $20 late fee
If you cannot do online rego please notify the club prior so you do not incur the late fee.
As this is a shuttled event, the price for this race is $20 higher to cover the cost of the buses and drivers.
- Senior club members $100
- Junior club members $80 (U13, U15 & U17)
Proof of Membership and Licence needed- please keep you receipt
Club membership $30
MTBA/Day licences apply $25
Online rego link – https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=3722
Online registration closes on: Wed 19/04/2017 at midnight.
- Shuttles to the top of the track for participants
- St John Ambulance to provide first aid (Saturday and Sunday)
- Sausages, Burgers and cold drinks available for purchase at the canteen adjacent to rego
If you do not have any of these items you will not be able to race (No grey area).
- Australian Standards or equivalent Approved helmet
- Elbow guards (Any quality moto or MTB shop will carry these.) my suggestions are G-form, 661, POC, TLD, Fox, Alpinestars and the list goes on, these do come in hard or soft shell. No makeshift elbow guards will be accepted.
- Long sleeve shirt, to the wrist
- Long pants or knee guards with shorts so your knees are covered.
- Bar ends on your handle bars