Solaris Cancer Care Red Sky Ride is back for 2020! The charity bike ride through WA’s scenic South West is currently accepting rider registrations now for the 2020 ride: MARCH 4
Solaris Cancer Care Red Sky Ride is back for 2020! The charity bike ride through WA’s scenic South West is currently accepting rider registrations now for the 2020 ride: MARCH 4 – 7, and we want you!
Interested in registering? Here’s 5 Reasons to Red Sky Ride:
- Both 1 and 4 day ride options, each with dedicated training support.
- All inclusive experience. Your rider registration fee includes all catering, accommodation, support, transport + daily massages during the ride.
- Ride within the safety of a convoy on some truly spectacular roads that are otherwise unaccessible by bike.
- Support a great cause. Solaris Cancer Care helps support thousands of West Australians who have been touched by cancer, and makes sure that they aren’t alone in their cancer journey. During the ride, you’ll have the opportunity to meet some of Solaris’ beneficiaries and see how your fundraising makes a measurable impact on their lives and wellbeing.
- Meet new people.Form relationships over the lead up to the ride, and on the ride itself. Included in your registration is access to regular social rides, fundraising events and opportunities to work together as a team to reach your fundraising goals.
march 4 (Wednesday) - 7 (Saturday)