Date/Time Date(s) - Sat 22/08/2020 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Location North Dandalup Road Course Category(ies) Road Race RACE REGISTRATION / PAYMENT – is required to be completed online with
Date(s) – Sat 22/08/2020
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
North Dandalup Road Course
RACE REGISTRATION / PAYMENT – is required to be completed online with ENTRYBOSS.
COVID-19 Restrictions / Requirements
- There will be no on the day registrations.
- Sign-in will be “self serve”, please ensure you maintain your social distancing measures
- Return of number,transponders, and helmet cover will be self serve. Please follow instructions.
- Pins will need to be removed.
- Numbers and transponders will be sanitised.
- Registrations will close at 5pm Thursday 20 August
- You can SCRATCH up until 5pm Friday 21 August with a full refund
- There will be NO REFUNDS if you DO NOT START, as people will be missing out.
- If you are put on a wait list, you will be notified on Thursday evening 20 August of your race entry confirmation.
|PDCC Senior Members||$15.00|
|Visiting Senior CA Club Members||$25.00|
|ALL Junior’s U17 and Below||$10.00|
|Transponder Hire (required unless you own your own)||$5.00|
See the course details for approximate race distances. In the case of low rider turnout, grades may be combined and distances altered.
Schedule of the day
|12pm – 1pm||Course and Registration set up.|
|1pm – 1.45pm||Sign on / Race Number / Transponder collection|
|1.30pm – 1.55pm||Junior Development Ride – 1 lap|
|1.55pm||Rider Briefing Starts|
|2pm||Handicap Event – Start times to be advised|
|4pm||Course and Registration pack down|
Cycling Australia Race Membership is required. 1 Week, and 2 Month trial licenses are accepted. A HARD COPY of this license must be produced on race day.
Junior Development Session: For U11/13 and novices that are not quite ready for E Grade. Sessions will occur over 1 lap of the course, working on group skills and fitness.
(Saturday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 am