Come and join us in Northcliffe to share in the fun and excitement of the Karri Cup MTB Challenge and Karri Kids- 27th
Come and join us in Northcliffe to share in the fun and excitement of the Karri Cup MTB Challenge and Karri Kids-
27th and 28th April 2019
One of Western Australia’s largest and longest running mountain bike events – The Karri Cup is held in the Southern Forests around the lower south west town of Northcliffe.
Come and share in:
- 100 kms among the karri, some of the world’s tallest trees
- A course for all ages and abilities
- A fully supported, fully catered event
- Categories for teams and solo riders
- Australia’s largest mountain bike event for kids on the Sunday morning
- Plenty of other riding opportunities over the weekend
By participating in this event you supporting local community groups which provide valuable services to the people of Northcliffe.
Watch the video of Karri Cup 2012 to get a taste of what you are in for.
More Information HERE