Saturday Collie to Donnybrook & Return Cycling Classic - Handicap - enter under this listing * ** * ** Entry Closing Date - All events 9th August @ 11.59pm Scratching: You can
- Saturday Collie to Donnybrook & Return Cycling Classic – Handicap – enter under this listing * ** * **
- Entry Closing Date – All events 9th August @ 11.59pm
- Scratching: You can withdraw your entry with a self-serve, automated refund via EntryBoss if you are within the scratching cut-off time. Please return to the EntryBoss Race Listing and use the ‘Scratch’ button. Closing date TBA
- My Laps Timing Chips: You must have a MyLaps timing chip to participate. Hire of a timing chip is $5. If you have your own timing chip please ensure this is recorded in your Entry Boss profile – you will not be able to untick the transponder hire option until you have a transponder recorded on your profile.
- Entries are restricted to 220 riders. Collie Community Bank Collie to Donnybrook & Return Cycling Classic.
- Entries Junior Events. Minimum 6 riders per grade.
|JUNIORS (U15/17)||$ 30|
Help the Handicappers
Please select your regular scratch grade when entering & provide a comment on your recent race form.
Entering your regular grade helps with the initial grouping of riders by similar ability.
The handicappers then build their handicapped bunches from these initial groupings and convert to handicap bunches.
The startlist – once published – will confirm your assigned handicap group (and times) closer to the event.
- Rego – U/15s & U17s from 9.15am Inside of Crown Hotel, Minimum 6 riders per grade
- Rego – Collie to Donnybrook and Return Cycling Classic from 10.00am Inside of Crown Hotel
- Racing – from UN15s 40KM 10am Opposite Crown Hotel
- Racing – from UN17s 56KM 11.00am Opposite Crown Hotel
- Racing – from Open Handicap 104KM first bunch away 12.00pm Opposite Crown Hotel
- Presentations – from 4.30 pm Crown Hotel
All events are subject to minimum numbers.
Race Day Procedures
- No Licence, No Race: – riders need a current licence (or proof of renewal email) to race. Cycling Australia licences only. New racers need to purchase a One Week Race membership direct from Cycling Australia. One Week Race Licence – their handicap will be no more than 2nd chopping block (3rd scratch). (http://membership.cycling.org.au/Packages/Racing)
- Announcements: – Please check https://www.facebook.com/collie.c.club/