City of Armadale Grand Fondo- Sunday 26th July 2020 For 2020 the City of Armadale Grand Fondo returns with its 10th year and once again the original and first Grand Fondo here in Western Australia.
City of Armadale Grand Fondo- Sunday 26th July 2020
For 2020 the City of Armadale Grand Fondo returns with its 10th year and once again the original and first Grand Fondo here in Western Australia. With so many Grand Fondos around – we have decided to give the 2020 version a new name – the City of Armadale Ciclistica.
This event has grown from strength to strength with many cyclists making it one of their ride targets for the year with the 2020 edition being your half year target !
This event also supporting PCaHELP.
PCaHELP is a not-for-profit association run entirely by volunteers to provide information to men and their families affected by prostate cancer and to help promote, educate, mentor and inform prostate cancer support groups.
The purpose of PCaHELP is to benefit the community through assisting prostate cancer support groups in their efforts to provide relief for people suffering from prostate cancer, and to promote the early detection, management and ultimately prevention of prostate cancer through education and awareness.
To Donate to a very important cause please click here
For 2020 we return to do the FOUR preferred distances now regarded as challenging and iconic:
Piccolo – 50 km – Our community ride through the plains of Armadale.
Medio – 70 km – This is a progressive distance taking you from the developmental 50km that has been our staple distance to a new target of 70km.
Medio- Gran – 95 km – As the name implies our Middle Distance ride which will have undulations and hill challenges.
Gran – 120 km – Our signature event which made the name Heritage Drive synonymous with Hill Climbing for cyclists.
Early Bird Registrations commence 15th Sept 2019 to 31st Dec 2019. A no nonsense offer for the rest of 2019.
Normal Registrations commence 1st Jan 2020 to 12th July 2020
Late Registrations commence 13th July 2019 to 26th July 2020
Event Date: Sunday 26th July 2020
Start / Finish Location: Dome Kelmscott – 2810 Albany Highway, Kelmscott
|6am – 6.10 am||Gran||120km|
|6.15am – 6.25 am||Medio
|6.30am-6.40 am||Piccolo Fondo||50km|
Blue Army members / Perth Cycling Group social members are advised to apply during the Early Bird period for our signature event. We have capped the fees to be the same as 2019 as we believe that cycling events such as this can remain below the $100 threshold!
|Ride||Early Bird||Normal Fees||Late
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- All registrations submitted and accepted requires payment in full.
- There are no refunds or part payments permitted.
- There are no transfer of registrations from one rider to another. This will invalidate the insurance coverage of the rider for this event and they will be liable for any injuries, accidents or death that may occur during this event.
- This Event refers to the time of official commencement by the Event Director and the time of official closure. Start and end times of this event will be posted to Participants and they will receive support only during these official Event times.
- Participants will receive emailed information about the City of Armadale Grand Ciclistica closer to the date of the event.
- Early bird participants will also receive additional bonuses of Lucky Draw prizes which we will host.
- All maps and GPX / TCX files pertaining to this event will also be emailed to participants closer to the date of the event.
- All participants must be 18 years or over.
Please choose your sizes carefully as there will be NO refunds, returns or exchanges that will be made.
All orders made need to be collected in person from Perth Integrated Health clinic – Northern Districts Centre in Balcatta or Perth Integrated Health clinic – Applecross and no mail orders, dispatch or courier orders can be made. Orders must be collected within one month once we have made the announcement that they are ready for collection.
Specific queries regarding orders need to be directed to Perth Integrated Health – via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All sizes are unisex and are available to purchase in either or both of the jersey designs.
The cost is $79 per jersey.
Orders need to be made by the 15th of April.
All Day (Sunday)
7 Orchard Avenue Armadale Western Australia 6112