THE COURSE: Start and finish in Greenlands Rd, 200m west of roundabout on South Western Hwy just south of the Trotting Complex. Travel west to Forrest Hwy; south to Old
THE COURSE: Start and finish in Greenlands Rd, 200m west of roundabout on South Western Hwy just south of the Trotting Complex. Travel west to Forrest Hwy; south to Old Bunbury Rd; north-east to South Western Hwy; north to Pinjarra to finish. Complete 3 laps plus final circuit of Greenlands – Forrest – Paull Rd – Old B’bury – finish.
There is a 3m wide dedicated cycle lane on Forrest Hwy and a wide, marked shoulder on South Western Hwy and Greenlands Rd. You must not ride outside these regions. Keep left on Old Bunbury and Paull Rds.
Intermediate times will be recorded at the turn from Forrest Hwy into Old Bunbury Rd.
Sign-on and parking: The Pinjarra Trotting Complex Public parking area. Enter by the gate off Paceway St closest to South Western Hwy. Toilets are available at the southern end of the parking area. Riders entered for the 160km will be listed first on the starting order. The start list will be posted by Wednesday 10th April and riders will be notified by email. The start-list posting and any event updates can be followed on Twitter @tt_atta
All riders are eligible for their respective Open title Masters Riders: Men over 35 years, Women over 30 years – placing determined according to Age Standards (2013 revision)
- All riders have agreed to the disclaimer and conditions set out on the race entry form.
- Approved helmets (AS 2063) are compulsory.
- LATE STARTS will be penalised according to the lateness of reporting to the starter The actual start time will be at the discretion of the starter (but not within 30sec of another rider).
- RESTARTS are permitted for mechanical mishaps in the first 300m.
- DRAFTING is not permitted (Drafting is as defined in the ATTA rules)
Course Route HERE