WIN A $1,000 BIKE SHOP VOUCHER OR A PEDAL MAFIA CUSTOM CYCLE KIT EXPERIENCE THANKS TO THE 2020 DAMS CHALLENGE!
WestCycle are pleased to announce the launch of a fantastic new prize for participants of the 2020 Dams Challenge!
Launching on Friday, January 17 and running until Friday February 14, all entrants to the 2020 Dams Challenge are automatically entered into the draw to win their choice of either a $1,000 Bike Shop Voucher OR a set of 5 Custom Kits by Pedal Mafia valued at $1,300!
To be in the draw to win your choice of these fantastic prizes, simply register for the Dams Challenge by midnight on Friday the 14th of February 2020. Participants registered prior to the 17th of January are also included in the prize draw.
The lucky winner will be contacted via email on the 18th of February to choose their preferred prize, so keep an eye on your inbox!
Find out more about the Dams Challenge are register now HERE.
Dams Challenge Competition Terms and Conditions 2020
These terms and conditions govern the prize drawing for the 2020 Dams Challenge Competition which include a chance to win a $1000 Bike Shop Voucher OR a set of 5 Pedal Mafia Custom Kits.
- An entrant into the draw is required to have completed a registration for the 2020 Dams Challenge.
- All registered riders are eligible to win the prize.
- Winners will be drawn at random and notified on Tuesday February 18, 2020.
- The Winners will be contacted by email, a valid email address is required to enter the draw.
- The competition runs from Friday January 17 until Friday January 14 inclusive.
- The Winner may select their preferred prize.
- If the Winner selects the Bike Shop Voucher, the Winner will be entitled to one $1,000 voucher to use however they like from a shop listed on WestCycle’s bicycle store locator.
- If the Winner selects the Custom Kit prize, the Winner must liaise with Pedal Mafia with regards to the design and other aspects of the Custom Kit prize.
- Any costs associated with taking the prize (e.g. travel, postage) are the responsibility of the winner.