- Shopping for essentials like groceries, medicine and necessary supplies.
- Medical or health care needs including compassionate requirements and looking after the vulnerable.
- Exercise, within their neighbourhood, but only with one other person and only for one hour per day.
- Work, where you cannot work from home or remotely.
- Pubs, bars and clubs
- Gyms and indoor sporting venues
- Playgrounds, skate parks and outdoor recreational facilities
- Cinemas, entertainment venues, and casinos
- Large religious gatherings and places of worship
- Libraries and cultural institutions
Covid Safety Plans: Covid Safety Plans should be implemented for events. Whilst the template is designed primarily for static venues, the process of completing the plan will ensure you consider all required aspects of running the event.
Further updates to this page will be made in line with State Government announcements.
REMINDER: PLEASE REMEMBER TO CONSULT WITH YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL