For those new and novice riders who would like to upskill this WA Bike Month, make sure to register for one of these Bike Skills or Bike Maintenance Courses. But be quick, they’ll go fast!
Here is a list of courses available in both Metro and Regional Western Australia:
Regional Skills & Maintenance Courses
- 3 October 2020: Peddle Plantagenet – Ladies Cycling Skills Session – Wilson Park, Mt Barker, Great Southern.
- 3 October 2020: Peddle Plantagenet – Families and Kids Cycling Skills Session – Wilson Park, Mt Barker, Great Southern.
- 6 October 2020: Cuballing Bike Maintenance Session – Cuballing Men’s Shed – Alton Street, Wheatbelt.
- 18 October 2020: Beverley Rock n Roll Bike Clinic (children aged 5 to mid teen) – Moort Wabiny Park, Beverley, Wheatbelt.
- 30 October 2020: Munda Biddi Trip Planning and Gear Workshop – The Colliefields, Collie, South West.
Metro Skills & Maintenance Courses
- 5 October & 12 October 2020: Get Back on Your Bike: Program for Older Adults – Pat O’Hara Reserve, Morley.
- 7 October 2020: Cycle School: Balance Clinic – Fremantle PCYC, Fremantle.
- 9 October & 16 October 2020:¬†Get Back on Your Bike: Program for Older Adults – Pat O’Hara Reserve, Morley.
- 10 October 2020: Peel District Cycling Club: Junior and Women’s Road and Group Cycling Skills – Perth Motorplex, Kwinana.
- 10 October 2020: X-Speed Cycle Club: Try Track Cycling – SpeedDome, Midvale.
- 17 October 2020: Bicycle Maintenance 101 with Speedlite Cycles – Bayswater Growers Market, Bert Wright Park, Bayswater.
- 24 October 2020: X-Speed Cycle Club: Road Safety Half Day Course – SpeedDome, Midvale.
- 24 October 2020: Bike Maintenance Workshop for the Commuter – Floreat Forum, Cambridge.
Find out more about WA Bike Month and view other events being hosted around the State to celebrate Bike Month HERE.