The new PSP detour (in front of the Whatley Crescent businesses in Bayswater) will come into effect on Thursday 15 September.
Shared path detour
- A section of the shared path along Railway Parade (east of Coode Street) will change from 15 September due to the closure of the Bayswater Station pedestrian – southern gate.
- The changed detour will divert cyclists to the Whatley Crescent footpath, via the King William Street subway
- Safety barriers will be installed to protect pedestrians from any interactions with cyclists.
- A delineated cycle path will be on the footpath closest to site fencing.
- Signed maps depicting the detour route will be displayed at strategic locations throughout the area directing cyclists.